This site is owned by BCCH Group Switzerland AG, Swiss Legal Person, registered in the Commercial Register at the following address: Impasse des Frênes 10, 1669 Les Sciernes d´Albeuve, Switzerland, under the number CHE-460.492.502.
The site serves the activity of a group of affiliated companies with common shareholding, united under the brand BCCH Group Switzerland AG, which operates in the field of trade of new and used passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles, as well as the intermediation of financial services with the aim of acquiring new or second-hand vehicles and vehicle rental.
The purpose of this site is to provide our customers with essential information related to the activities of the BCCH Group Switzerland AG group of companies.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data is any information with which a person can be identified.
Processing corresponds to any operation or series of operations carried out with regard to personal data or series of personal data, with or without the use of automated tools.
In accordance with the requests of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and concerning the freedom of movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / CE, the operator of personal data is under an obligation to administer, under conditions of security and exclusively for specified purposes, the personal data that you provide to us about yourself, a member of your family or someone else.
The information we collect differs depending on how you use the site. You can use the site without having to provide us personal information such as: surname, first name, email address, postal address, phone number, place of work and function.
This information is collected only if you voluntarily and knowingly agree to send it to us.
If you send, either through the form on the site or by email, a job solicitation accompanied by a CV and a letter of intent, this information will be transmitted to the Human Resources Department. The data included in your CV will be used exclusively in order to carry out the recruitment process.
From what source are personal data collected?
In general, data is obtained directly from the Client and / or a person appointed by the Client.
In addition, we may obtain data following the consultation of external sources, respectively public institutions and authorities, public registers, electronic databases, information available on social networks and on the Internet, or from authorized third parties, holders of such information.
Data such as surname, first name, email address and telephone number can be obtained from any of the member companies of BCCH Group Switzerland AG, based on the customer’s agreement to process the personal data for marketing purposes.
The online services are not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 18 and, therefore, if you are under 18, please do not use the BCCH Group Switzerland AG services, respectively not to provide personal information. If we learn that we have mistakenly collected such information then, to the extent required by law, we will immediately remove such information from our records.
If a parent or guardian finds out that their child up to the age of 18 has provided us with information without parental consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a view to deleting those data.
If a parent or guardian finds out that their child up to the age of 18 has provided us with information without parental consent, they should contact us at email@example.com to express their consent. or disagreement with our processing of personal data transmitted by the minor.
What is the purpose of the processing?
The purposes of the processing your data are as follows:
– Provide the best products and services adapted to your request
– Carry out internal analyzes (including statistical analyzes), both on the products / services and on the client portfolio, to improve and develop products / services, as well as to conduct market research and analysis on the products / services of BCCH Group Switzerland AG and for the improvement and development of the products / services of BCCH Group Switzerland AG;
– Carry out economic, financial and / or administrative management activities within BCCH Group Switzerland AG;
– settlement of disputes, inquiries or other petitions / complaints / requests in which BCCH Group Switzerland AG is involved;
– Perform risk controls on the procedures and processes of BCCH Group Switzerland AG, as well as conduct audits or investigations of BCCH Group Switzerland AG;
– Purposes related to the control, audit and archiving activity carried out within the affiliated companies’ members of the group having common shareholders, these being always compatible with the main purposes, for which the respective data were initially collected.
– Direct marketing purposes provided that the customer has given his consent in this regard.
On which basis do we process personal data?
– Carry out pre-contractual procedures and assessments, per the Customer’s request, to conclude a contract and for the execution of a contract to which the Customer / the person concerned is a party (for example, sale / purchase of cars) or to provide the Customer information on products owned or assistance in their use;
– On the basis of a legal obligation compulsory on BCCH Group Switzerland AG (for example: identification and knowledge of customers, identification and prevention of fraud);
– On the basis of the legitimate interest of BCCH Group Switzerland AG (for example, centralize operations and maintain an internal database, perform statistical analyzes on the client portfolio; develop and improve the products and services of BCCH Group Switzerland AG);
– For reasons of major public interest, namely the prevention and fight against money laundering and the implementation of measures to prevent and fight against the financing of terrorism.
For how much time are your personal data kept?
Your data will be kept for a period not exceeding the reasonable period of use of the vehicle purchased, taking into account the contractual relationship established with our company and our contractual partners. Your data will be processed during the contractual relationship for this purpose and will continue for a period during which the contractual parties can make claims in consideration of the contractual relationship and have a legal archiving obligation.
For marketing purposes, your data will be processed for a period of 3 years from the time it is provided.
Resumes and letters of intent will be processed for a period of 3 years from the end of the recruitment process if it is not completed with your hiring. In the case of your hiring, your CV and letter of intent are processed for a period equal to the period during which you will be in contractual relation with our company to which will be added the legal archiving period.
To whom will we pass on personal data?
The information will be used exclusively by BCCH Group Switzerland AG and transferred to companies’ member of BCCH Group Switzerland AG.
At the same time, in the exercise of legal financial audit or IT audit activities, control by several public authorities, your data may be consulted by the persons designated to exercise these activities without their having the right to intervene, copy, delete or transmit personal data.
Subject to the transfer of your data to a third party, as mentioned in the previous paragraph, these third parties will respect the guarantees offered by our company under these general conditions.
What are the rights of the data subject and what measures can he/she take?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, you have the following rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data:
– The right to receive detailed information about the processing activities carried out;
– To request access to your respective data and to request the transmission of confirmations by which a series of information concerning the data processed will be communicated to you, including the categories of personal data, the purpose of the processing and the recipients to whom the data are transmitted;
– Request the rectification or deletion of your personal data involving obtaining the completion of those which are incomplete, including by providing an additional claim;
– Request the restriction of processing in cases where the accuracy of the data must be verified; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the limitation of their use; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court or if the data subject is opposed to the processing, during the period during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject;
– Obtain from the operator the deletion of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, and the operator has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay, among other things if the data is no longer necessary, the person withdraws his consent, the data subject is distressed;
– To oppose the processing, in this case, depending on the purpose of the processing, our company may not be able to comply with the request made online;
– The right to data portability, respectively the right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another operator, without obstacles from the operator to whom the personal data has been provided if there is your consent and the processing is carried out automatically;
– Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in the event that you consider that your personal data has not been processed in accordance with the existing legislation.
Your refusal determines the non-use of the data you have provided to us.
These rights can be exercised free of charge by sending a dated and signed request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The transmission of personal data may be essential for the initiation or development of a contractual relationship. If you refuse that we process personal data or only a part of it, the employee of BCCH GROUP SWITZERLAND AG will inform you whether this refusal has an influence on your request for products and services.
If the refusal to continue the processing of personal data makes it impossible to continue the contractual relationship, you will be informed, and if you maintain the refusal to continue the processing of personal data, this applies to the unilateral termination of the contract with all legal and contractual effects resulting from this.